Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Concept Ideas for the Online Shop and Website

I'm starting to think of concept ideas of how I'm going to run the shop for this site..

First of all I'm proud to announce international shipping and currency exchange!
  • Canadian Dollars
  • Euros
  • British Pounds
  • U.S. Dollars
  • Japanese Yen
  • Australian Dollars
  • New Zealand Dollars
  • Swiss Francs
  • Hong Kong Dollars
  • Singapore Dollars
  • Swedish Kronor
  • Danish Kroner
  • Polish Zlotys
  • Norwegian Kroner
  • Hungarian Forints
  • Czech Koruny
  • Israeli Shekels
  • Mexican Pesos
  • Philippine Pesos
  • New Taiwan Dollars
  • Thai Baht
  • Russian Ruble
I will also be accepting Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other crypto-currencies! (CEX.io for more info)

My main handler of my funds will be PayPal, who handles a load of world currencies. If you're purchasing internationally (as in, not in Canada), there will be a few small handling charges added on. I will post all the information with both a 'Country Select' and 'Currency Select.'

All PayPal transactions must clear into my bank account BEFORE items are sent due to scams. If you want it to ship instantly, you must arrange to send it via Bitcoin / Litecoin or another crypto-currency that I agree on.  I will also be accepting Money Order; however that can take 2-6 weeks to clear, depending on the mail service and how it's sent.

Once I get some items on there, I plan on having multiple translations of the shop and blog / website. First will be English / French / Spanish / German.. but eventually I plan on having a translation of my website in every country I'm active in.

Special thanks to Google Translate

No comments:

Post a Comment

javascript:;