Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Getting to know San Francisco Rush

One of the cabinets I'm going to be picking up within a couple weeks is San Francisco Rush: The Rock - Alcatraz Edition. Honestly, this game has no-where near the collection value that I thought it had... being one of my favourite child-hood sit-down games. Apparently it's a 1997 game.

Looking on eBay's 'completed list' these systems sell for about $1,030 ($800 USD) in working condition... or $770 ($600 USD) for a broken down unit. I'm getting mine for $25! I'd imagine the cabinets alone are worth $250-380.

Here's a few YouTube videos I found that had to do with this game.


 San Francisco Rush the Rock Alcatraz Edition sales video

San Francisco Rush The Rock Arcade Game! 90's classic Atari Racing action! 

San Francisco Rush (PlayStation vs Arcade)

Inside My San Francisco Rush Alcatraz Arcade

SF Rush The Rock Arcade Monitor Replacement Part 1 - Part 3



+++++++++++++++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment

javascript:;